Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind.
“Pooh,” he whispered.
“Nothing,” said Piglet, taking Pooh’s paw.
“I just wanted to be sure of you.“
The House at Pooh Corner ~ A.A. Milne
Ann Arbor Couples Therapy is a specialty clinic in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
In addition to traditional marriage counseling, we provide couples therapy for unmarried and same sex couples.
We have extensive experience providing general mental health services to individuals, couples and families. We have chosen to specialize in working with couples.
You can contact us for an informal, exploratory telephone conversation before making an appointment.
In working with us, you can expect:
- a good working relationship
- a thorough assessment which identifies strengths in your relationship as well as areas in which to grow
- a skill building approach in which the therapist is part coach and part cheerleader
- a safe and private atmosphere in each session
- the availability for individual therapy as needed either within the clinic or by referral to another therapist